Dr. Ssendagire Lubega Dorothy
Professional Academic papers
- Ssendagire Lubega Dorothy (2020). Is Working Capital Financing a mediator of Working
- Capital Level and Firm Profitability in Uganda? A Research Paper, AJEST Vol 6 No. 1
- Ssendagire Lubega Dorothy (2020). Does Firm Size moderate the relationship between Working Capital Level and Firm Profitability in Uganda? A Research Paper, AJEST Vol 5 No. 4
- Ssendagire et al., (2018). Working Capital Level and Profitability of Manufacturing Firms in Uganda: A Research Paper, Global Scientific Journals (GSJ), Journal of Advance Research Business, Management and Accounting, 6 (6), ISSN 2320 – 9186; GSJ:
- Ssendagire Lubega Dorothy (2019). Does Firm Size moderate relationship between Working Capital Level and Firm Profitability? 6th International and Interdisciplinary Conference 2019 (6IIRC2019) University of Eldoret, Main Campus, Kenya, September 4th – 6th(Presenter).
- Ssendagire Lubega Dorothy (2018). Is working Capital Financing Approaches a mediator of Working Capital Level and Profitability of Manufacturing Firms in Uganda? 5th International and Interdisciplinary Conference 2018 (5IIRC2018) Mount Kenya University, Main campus, Thika – Kenya, October 17th – 19th, 2018. (Presenter).
Dr. Mary Maurice Nalwoga Mukokoma
- Mary Maurice Nalwoga Mukokoma (2020). “Emotional Intelligence and Intrinsic Motivation in Job performance”, International Journal of Management Studies and Social Science Research; Volume 2 Issue 4, 1-12.
- Mugaba Muhamad Muhamud, Mukokoma Mary Maurice Nalwoga, Kyamanywa Teopista (2019). Integrated Financial Management Information System and Financial Reporting Effectiveness of District Local Governments in Uganda; Volume 4 – 2019, Issue 8 – August; 395 – 401.
- GenzaGyaviira M. ,Kobusingye P. , Mukokoma M. (2016); “The Relationship between Knowledge-Mediation Intrapreneurial Ventures and Secondary School Teachers’ Standards of Living (SOL) in Central Uganda: The Case of Kalungu District”; International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp: (138-148). ISSN 2348-3156.www.researchpublish.com/download.php?file…2662.pdf&act=book
- Nalwoga, M.M. and van Dijk, M.P. (2016) ‘Organisational performance measurement models, also for poverty alleviation’, International Journal of Water, 10, Nos. 2/3, pp.122–138. (ocw.unesco-ihe.org/mod/resource/view.php?id=3606)
- Mukokoma M.M.N. (2014), The Upshot of Autonomy and Efficiency of Urban Water Service Providers in Uganda and Tanzania. Arabian Journal of Business and Management vol 3: (3). doi: 10.4172/2223-5833.10003 pp 2 – 11.
- Mukokoma M.M.N. & Van Dijk M.P. (2012), “New Public Management Reforms & Efficiency in Urban Water Service Delivery in Developing Countries: Blessing or Fad? Public Works Management Policy, Vol.18 (1), 20 -40, Sage Publications.
- Mukokoma M.M.N &Kisinde H. (2012), “Assessment of Foreign & Domestic Commercial Bank Efficiency in Uganda Using DEA”, Nkumba Business Journal, Vol. 11, 13 – 36, ISSN: 1564 – X68X.
- Mukokoma M.M.N. (2012), “The People’s Budget and Budget Effectiveness in Local Governments of Uganda. Journal of Science and Sustainable Development; 3 (3). ARDC, Uganda Martyrs University.
- Mukokoma M.M.N. & Van Dijk M.P. (2011), “An assessment of the urban water service delivery quality gap in Uganda & Tanzania: Taping the customer’s voice in water service delivery”, Water Resources Management VI, Vol. 145 (10), Wit Press, Paper DOI: 10. 2495/WRM 110301.
- Mukokoma M.M.N. (2009), Journal of Science and Sustainable Development; “Application and effectiveness of New Public Management in National Water and Sewerage Corporation”, Vol. 2 (1). ARDC, Uganda Martyrs University.
- Amone, Asio, Cattaneo, Kweyatulira, Macaluso, Maciocco, Mukokoma, Ronfani andSantini, (2005); “User fees in private non-for-profit hospitals in Uganda: a survey and intervention for equity”, International Journal for Equity in Health; 4:6 doi:10.1186/1475-9276-4-6.
- Mukokoma, 2016; The Motivation Dilemma in Uganda, second Edition, Uganda Martyrs University, Marianum Press.
- Mukokoma, M. M. (2008) Motivation dilemma: a case of Uganda. African Research and Documentation Centre: First Edition, Uganda Martyrs University.
- Mukokoma Mary Maurice (2018); “Emotional Intelligence for Employability Enhancement”, Higher Education for the 21ST Century, ARDC, UMU.
- Mukokoma, Mbabazi, &Nambi, (2009); Procurement trends; “Compliance and Service Delivery in Ugandan Local Government Procurement Units” pp.85-131, Fountain Publishers, ISBN 978-9970-02-971-6.
Monograph series & books
1. Mukokoma Mary Maurice (2004); “Quality and relevance, the key pillars of success in Higher education”, ARDC Uganda Martyrs University, MtafitiMwafrika.