The Dean and the entire staff of School of Management and Entrepreneurship of Kyambogo University wish to congratulate all graduands of 2017 on this historic day when you reap what you sowed. This is not a mean achievement! It is a result of hard work, commitment and of course, the guidance you received from your lecturers and other staff. This is the beginning of a new journey that you are taking as you pursue your career. It may not be easy to realise your dreams but the skills, knowledge and positive attitudes you have acquired at Kyambogo will help you through to greater heights. In addition, you may need to pursue further studies in order to have a competitive advantage.
The School of Management and Entrepreneurship offers the following academic programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (with various specialisations)
- Master of Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Organisation and Public Sector Management
Under Graduate Programmes
- Bachelor of Administrative Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Studies with Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Management Science
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Office Management
Future Programmes to be Offered
- PhD Programme
- Master of Innovations and Entrepreneurship
- Master of International Business
- Master of Science in Accounting and Information Systems
The School has flexible study times of Day, Evening and Weekend. Graduate programmes are strictly undertaken on weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
UCC Kabale is affiliated to Kyambogo University. UCC Kabale offers a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance of Kyambogo University.
The School is proud of the following facilities that support the training of students:
- State-of-the-Art Computer Laboratory (with 135 workstations)
2. Furnished Conference Hall (with sitting capacity of 200)
3. Air-conditioned Lecture/Seminar Rooms for Graduate Students
The above facilities are available for hire, during slack periods, at a reasonable fee.
Graduands, as you celebrate your memorable graduation day remember that this world is driven by innovations and entrepreneurship. It is not how much you have learned that will see you succeed, but it is how innovatively you apply what you have learned to create your own job will make you successful in a world that is characterized by high unemployment.
Congratulations once again and God Bless you all.
For Knowledge and Skills for Service.