About School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration (with various specialisations)
- Master of Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Organisation and Public Sector Management
- Bachelor of Administrative Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Studies with Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Management Science
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Office Management
- PhD Programme
- Master of Innovations and Entrepreneurship
- Master of International Business
- Master of Science in Accounting and Information Systems
See all Academic Pramgrammes
The following are the major Achievements during 2011-2015
COLLABORATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
The School has the following collaborations: Wadhwani Foundation based in California USA; Start Hub Africa which supports capacity building in innovation and entrepreneurship; HEED-Africa (Harmonization of Entrepreneurship Education for Sustainable Development); ACCA and Institute of Internal Auditors.
UCC Kabale is affiliated to Kyambogo University. If offers the Bachelor of Accounting & Finance as well as Bachelor of Business Administration programmes based in the School.
Kyambogo University has two learning centers in Bushenyi and Soroti. These centers offer the Bachelor of Accounting & Finance as well as Bachelor of Business Administration programmes based in the School.